Saturday, January 9, 2010

Prop Management Project Management In IT Or Prop Trader In Equities?

Project Management in IT or Prop Trader in Equities? - prop management

He is currently working as an operator of the derrick and hour and work (scripts, etc.) is involved in killing me. The team is great, but I do not feel its what you do (even if I) is less than one year. Should I wait a little longer, or enter into project management - the need is still in it, but there's really techy work. It appears that most Flexable hours, and I enjoy working with people rather than machines. What do you do? IT or sales?

2 comments:

  1. If you are a dealer, why do you have>?

    Weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my experience with project management * more * time is flexible. Because you have the responsibility, the more sure things are done. You go to meetings, supervision of technicians, you * help * Technician for their work. Everyone will ask what you ask for help, etc. In short, you are responsible.

    ReplyDelete