Saturday, January 30, 2010

Clk 63 Amg Cabriolet What Is The Best Car For Me On The List And Why?

What is the best car for me on the list and why? - clk 63 amg cabriolet

BMW M3 Convertible
Audi S5
CLK 63 AMG Cabriolet
2010 Mercedes E 550 Coupe
CLK 550 Coupé (07 ')
2010 Camaro RS, Mustang GT V8 convertible or coupe, and Dodge Challenger
C63 AMG
10 'BMW Z4 Roadster
Other suggestions? ...

So far my favorite of the S5, M3, E and CLK Coupe (550 Coupé and Convertible are 63)

BTW, I am 17 years of the 18th Birthday in September and now LED A 550 CLK Coupe door in blue with 7k miles, which I bought, illuminated at the age of 15, my bday. I am a good driver. It is in perfect condition with all options except the Premium Package 3


Price tag on my car was $ 64k and I got $ 30K in trade more, but that's beside the point ...

2 comments:

  1. I get the AMG, and you can smoke anything other than a snake and bring it with 4 friends.
    The Audi, Camero, Challenger and Mustang are not really in the same class, even if they decent cars.
    They are more common, and I feel a bit let down when compared to an AMG or BMW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you a car guy for real? They should earn good money in 17 years. This is a driver every day or another car. If you have a muscle car built for a Mustang or Challenger. Or else. If you are wondering about the fuel consumption. My friend is building a rival Kentucky. This is the true situation and smoke one of these cars. Engine built and updates. You want a medium or awsome.

    ReplyDelete