Friday, February 12, 2010

How Can I Untag Photos On Fb Odd That My Cousins Deleted Our Photos From Their FB Wall...?

Odd that my cousins deleted our photos from their FB wall...? - how can i untag photos on fb

We had a family reunion on Saturday. I posted pictures on FB and put my cousins in them. I have not seen how these cousins in their 20s, so I thought it would be good for them to view these photos.
But some of them deleted their photos and say again after a wall around a picture labels without anything to me. Do you feel ashamed? You are 30 years or older, and it seems that my photos are marked in the removal - others have in the past two weeks .. still there UNTAG and yourself? They could have written just my personal e-mail, rather than the label on the place of hand if not the memory on your page! UGH!

1 comment:

  1. It is not polite to publish photos of other people, with or without their names in a public web site without first asking permission. You do not know that these images are not available, and because the images are also made rude "UNTAG" photo of you or ask you to remove her face.

    I think this is much you have to ask permission to ask you first of all please, especially when it comes to minors in the picture.

    ReplyDelete