Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bahamas Cruise  I Was Wondering If A Bahamas Cruise Would Require A Passport?

I was wondering if a Bahamas Cruise would require a passport? - bahamas cruise 

Hello! Please read my question!

I am looking into cruises and I realized that my passport still not updated, so I asked if he needed a passport to go visit the following places: (This is also the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line)

Miami, Florida
Nassau, Bahamas
CocoCay, Bahamas,
Key West, Florida

This would be an identity card or student ID in order?

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Charlie is correct. Is this a loop cruise and U.S. citizen, then you do not need a passport. Cruise recommend that you always though. What worries me is that the holiday back to Miami and Key West. It is not started, and his call that the end of a cruise from the port, so my best advice is to Royal Caribbean on the safe side.

    ReplyDelete