Sunday, February 14, 2010

Home Remedies To Remove Caulk Cheap Home Remedy Fo Removing Tape Residue On Fiberglass?

Cheap home remedy fo removing tape residue on fiberglass? - home remedies to remove caulk

Idiot, the owner for the first time here. Spontaneously, I took all my joints nasty tub and shower surround without a plan, what / how to replace it. He had spread to seal pipes, but not "weapons" at the time, so I simply strapping tape and tape around the edges.

It worked very well for a year! So I'm in the mood again now sealed all, but when I saw the tape, no ugly fat yield.

I tried alcohol, acetone, pure and WD 40 already.

Someone knows what really easy and cheap?

I would try peanut butter, but I had to throw it all - the series has been used by 21,111!

1 comment:

  1. Get a piece of thick cloth soaked with acetone or) nail lacquer thinner or paint thinner (paint stripper, turn left at the end of a spatula / scraper and scrape it. You may need to do more than once, but it will work.

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete