Friday, December 4, 2009

Technical Treatment Sample Film What Is A Good Technical Book To Help Me Learn About Basic Medical Diagnostics?

What is a good technical book to help me learn about basic medical diagnostics? - technical treatment sample film

I am a computer scientist with an area of "application" of biology. Strange I know, is my point that I at least basic knowledge of biological principles and a detailed knowledge of specific areas (microbiology, are biochemistry, genetics, etc..) Sufficient background information: I was recently trying to lay the foundations on various medical topics (diagnosis and treatment for short). Search for a book I can give a basic description of a wide range of medical problems "and others a little more technical information. A book that could answer the

What causes allergies) (Physiology?
What happens when a person has an allergic reaction?
Usually there are parasitic worms, what are its symptoms, your treatments?
Different types of cancer, its treatments and how they work exactly?

I look complicated on the body as a machine, I would like to learn more about how it works in relation to the problems.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment