Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Picture Of A Ulcer On The Gums How To Take Care Of A Corneal Ulcer?

How to take care of a Corneal Ulcer? - picture of a ulcer on the gums

I wore contacts from my childhood (I am now 26) and I used Night & Day contacts (those who may be entitled to 30 days, even in their sleep) for about 6 years with no problems with others, the infection sometimes not (it's me because I leave in a day or a little late). In each case, except that I never had a problem. This morning (I'm 24) I woke up with my eyes a bit red and itchy. I have not received much attention on him and leave (sunglasses, because if they are irritated Ilke the sun kills them!) So yeah, I do not think anything about him, I kept my glasses on, no big deal. Well, when I saw a couple of hours I have this little white dot in the color of the eyes. Nothing great, but this is very new for me. I've never seen before. I looked up and it seems very similar to an ulceration of the cornea! I am a little afraid, and I do not know how to take care of them. As I said, it is not terrible in and of course I immediately contacted. What is the cause?And how can I take care of him? Did they disappear? Or I go to an ophthalmologist (insurance issues, and not on paper in my area to accept, I can not do that immediately). If you simply want the contacts in a few days will be to heal? Or is it something that you need special medication? Or surgery? All you can seem to find the answers in extreme cases, and the photos looked terrible. Nothing that I have. The mine is small.

No comments:

Post a Comment